Professional Development at UCL
Our UCL Connect programme is dedicated to bringing professional development skill and expertise directly to alumni and students across the global UCL community. Whether you’re established in your career, moving into a new industry or considering your options post-graduation, the UCL Connect series has something for everyone.
UCL Connect ranges from in-person panels to online workshops and resources such as blogs, case studies and podcasts.
- 6 October 2023: Thriving at work - balancing wellbeing and success in your career - online event
- 14 November 2023: AI Innovations - Navigating the Future of Work - online event
- 29 November 2023: Giving good feedback - in-person event (London)
Previous virtual UCL Connect sessions are available to view online, including:
- 'How to...Change Careers', chaired by Heidi Allen, former MP for South Cambridgeshire and chair of CHS group
- 'How to...Navigate Workplace Etiquette', led by Steve Haines, co-author of the Penguin paperback, How to Go to Work
- 'How to...Work on the Global Stage', featuring a panel of UCL alumni from across the world working for international organisations