Get involved and contribute to the development of the UK SKA Regional Centre
These webpages will be updated with the community engagement activities and resulting outputs in response to the UK SKA Regional Centre (UK SRC) open call.
This programme of activities will develop the UK SRC consortium and identify the community’s priorities. As well as the resources and support UK researchers require to fully harness the SKA’s data and generate new knowledge.
Get involved - Upcoming and past activities
Workshops 3a, 3b, and 3c (23-24 June 2022) will focus on how the UKSRC will create impact, industry engagement, knowledege exchange, public outreach, professional development and training. Registration and agenda are available via eventbrite
UKSKASC (UK SKA Science Committee) Online Town Hall Meeting – Tuesday 19th July 2022 10:00am – 13:00pm. The meeting will give an update on the SRC (SKA Regional Centres) Open Call and associated activities that will deliver the UKSRC Strategy and the meeting will also provide an opportunity for the community to provide their final thoughts and feedback on the current UKSRC bid. Register online
Find out what is a UK SKA Regional Centre?
People, Committees & Governance
- STFC Funding Opportunity: UK Square Kilometre Array (SKA) Regional Centre: 2022
- UKSRC Strategy White Paper
- Square Kilometre Array website
- SKA precurser and pathfinder facilities and related activities.
- UK computing facilities & data science activities
- UKRI science case for supercomputing
- UKRI Digital Research Infrastructure