Objectives relating to this principal theme:
- Build UCL’s reputation and profile in London, the UK and around the world.
- Empower our staff and students to be agents for change and establish UCL’s global reputation for its contribution to our local and wider London communities.
- Raise aspirations, applications and intake numbers from groups under-represented at UCL and across all levels of study, in line with internal and national strategies.
- Enable the development of lifelong learning through summer schools, professional development, executive education and distance learning that meets the needs of students in London, the UK and internationally.
- Strengthen and embed our fundraising and supporter engagement campaign to fulfil our philanthropic potential.