Multivariate and High Dimensional Data
This theme has a research programme that encompasses both the theoretical and methodological problems encountered when analysing multivariate and high dimensional data. Much of the work in the area is driven by advances in technology in various application fields, where new forms of data with unprecedented levels of heterogeneity and complexity are in a modern setting collected routinely.
Current application problems that the group works on
include medical imaging and near-infrared spectroscopy.
Senior Lecturer (Theme Lead)
||Near infrared spectroscopy|
|Christian Hennig||Senior Lecturer|
|Sofia Olhede||Professor||Medical imaging, Oceanography, Ecology|
- Computational Statistics and Cognitive Neuroscience - EPSRC EP/H024875/1 - 2009 - 2011
- Advancing Machine Learning Methodology for New Classes of Prediction Problems - EPSRC EP/F009429/1 - 2007 - 2011
- The Molecular Nose - EPSRC EP/E032745/1 2007 to 2011
- Developments of Multiple Kernel Methods for Produce Recognition - NCR Laboratories - 2011 to 2012
- EPSRC Leadership Fellowship High Dimensional Models for Multivariate Time Series Analysis (EP/I005250/1) Oct. 2010–Sept. 2015 £1,220,055.
- NERC Studentship (NE/F013051/1) Oct. 2008– Sept. 2012 £71,343. Multiscale Analysis of Integrated and Species-Specific Response to Climate Forcing and Eutrophication in Northern European Seas
- EPRSC Network Grant (EP/F031157/1) Jan. 2008–Dec. 2010 £ 102,403. Network on multiScale Information, RePresentatIon and Estimation -- (INSPIRE)
Page last modified on 19 feb 15 17:15