Raman Prinja, Professor of Astrophysics in UCL Physics & Astronomy, has been shortlisted for the Royal Society Young People's Book Prize.
Scientists on the Dark Energy Survey have released the first in a series of dark matter maps of the cosmos.
Astronomer Richard Ellis is to join UCL's Department of Physics & Astronomy as Professor of Astrophysics. More...
Welcome to the research pages of the Astrophysics Group. The main research topics are listed in the left-hand menu, incorporating the following sub-groups:
- Astronomical Instrumentation (Optical Science Laboratory)
- (Exo)Planetary Systems
- Stars, Star Formation and Galaxy Evolution
In addition, we are linked to:
We also work closely with the following groups at UCL:
- Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Positron Physics (AMOPP)
- Centre for Cosmic Chemistry & Physics
- Mullard Space Science Labs (Space and Climate Physics & Astronomical Detectors) (MSSL)
- Planetary Geology
- Theoretical Atomic and Molecular Physics and Astrophysics (TAMPA)
- Centre for Planetary Science (CPS)
Page last modified on 14 may 15 14:24 by Kajal H Nakum