- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- News and Commentaries
- Policy placements
- Engagement and partnerships
- Research and policy podcasts
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
Our public policy strategy is being taken forward by the Office of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research).
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive UCL Public Policy news and our occasional short email newsletter
featuring current activities, upcoming events and briefings.
Follow us on Twitter: @UCLPublicPolicy
Five Radical Ideas for a Better Planning System
Learn more about how planning reforms can benefit communities
Research Influencing Policy
Research and Policy Podcasts
UCL Public Policy
UCL Public Policy is an initiative of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research) which seeks to bring UCL’s academic expertise to bear on pressing public policy challenges by integrating knowledge and evidence from across disciplines to inform policy. It provides an interface for researchers and policymakers, facilitates routes for engagement between research and public policy, supports the translation of research into policy-focused outputs, and promotes dialogue and debate on key public policy questions.
Latest News from UCL Public Policy
- LAUNCH OF LANDMARK NEW RESEARCH REPORT: 2015 Lancet Commission on Health and Climate Change report launches in London on 23rd June. The report builds upon he ground breaking UCL-Lancet Commission published in 2009 when climate change was first described as the "biggest threat to global health of the 21st century” Read the briefing reports for policy makers here.
- Thinking Beyond Sectors for Sustainable Development Book Launch. Join on the 8 July for a discussion, presentation of the work, and a chance to network over drinks. You can register here.
- Prof Sir Mark Walport to deliver keynote address “Communicating Risk and Hazard to Policy Makers” at UCL IRDR Fifth Annual Conference, Thursday 25th June 2015
- The Prospects for Land, Rent and Housing in UK Cities - this lecture will be delivered by Michael Edwards and marks the launch of a report commissioned by the Foresight Programme on the Future of Cities, 1st July 2015
- A conversation with the Government Office for Science: Everything you’ve wanted to know about Science Advice in Government on 22nd June 2015
- Taking a stance or calming the waters – a view from Defra’s Chief Scientific Adviser, Ian Boyd on 16 June 2015
- UCL's Big Question Time debate on 27th May 2015
- Bartlett dean Alan Penn and Baroness Whitaker, vice-chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group (APDIG) Co-Chair an inquiry into the effect design can have on human behaviour. Read more.
- UCL academics make 10 recommendations to NICE on social values
- Update on UCL Policy Commissions: UCL Policy Commission on the Communication of Climate Science Chair Chris Rapley has been performing in his co-written play 2071 at the Royal Court; the UCL Green Economy Policy Commission has seen one of its recommendations taken up in the Liberal Democrat manifesto as well as informing numerous policy discussions. Read more.
- Policy briefings published on Britain and the EU.
- More news
Page last modified on 23 jun 15 08:51