- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- News and Commentaries
- Policy placements
- Engagement and partnerships
- Research and policy podcasts
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
Our public policy strategy is being taken forward by the Office of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research).
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive UCL Public Policy news and our occasional short email newsletter
featuring current activities, upcoming events and briefings.
Follow us on Twitter: @UCLPublicPolicy
Five Radical Ideas for a Better Planning System
Learn more about how planning reforms can benefit communities
Research Influencing Policy
Research and Policy Podcasts
UCL Public Policy
UCL Public Policy is an initiative of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research) which seeks to bring UCL’s academic expertise to bear on pressing public policy challenges by integrating knowledge and evidence from across disciplines to inform policy. It provides an interface for researchers and policymakers, facilitates routes for engagement between research and public policy, supports the translation of research into policy-focused outputs, and promotes dialogue and debate on key public policy questions.
Latest News from UCL Public Policy
- New public policy placement opportunities announced
- UCL academics make 10 recommendations to NICE on social values
- Professor Graeme Reid (Chair of Science and Research Policy) chairs Westminster Briefing conference on Innovation and Research Commercialisation in the UK on 28 January
- Update on UCL Policy Commissions: UCL Policy Commission on the Communication of Climate Science Chair Chris Rapley has been performing in his co-written play 2071 at the Royal Court; the UCL Green Economy Policy Commission has seen one of its recommendations taken up in the Liberal Democrat manifesto as well as informing numerous policy discussions. Read more.
- Policy briefings published on Britain and the EU.
- More news
Page last modified on 23 feb 15 15:48