Royal Free Hospital
Rowland Hill Street
020 7794 0500 x33202
Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
UCL LIBRARY SERVICES
Bank holiday opening - Monday 30th May 2016
May 24, 2016 09:15AM
The Royal Free Hospital Medical Library will be open 09.00-18.00 on the bank holiday on Monday 30th May 2016.Read more...
Clinical Knowledge Resources Library Open Day - Monday 23 May 2016
May 16, 2016 10:47AM
The Royal Free Hospital Medical Library is hosting a Clinical Knowledge Resources Library Open Day on Monday 23 May 2016, from 11.30am-2.30pm.
The free event is a showcase of clinical knowledge resources and services supporting clinical staff.
Find out more about the clinical knowledge resources and support provided by library services at the Royal Free London:
- Come along and try out our clinical knowledge resources
- Representatives will be available to answer your questions about BMJ Clinical Evidence, ClinicalKey, DynaMed and UpToDate
- Find out about the clinical mobile apps available to you with an NHS OpenAthens account
- 11:30 - Refreshments and Clinical Knowledge Resources taster session:
Have a go at using a range of clinical knowledge resources available at the Royal Free London. Representatives from our suppliers (BMJ Clinical Evidence, ClinicalKey, DynaMed, UpToDate) will be available to answer your questions.
- 12:00 - Welcome and Introduction to the day
Presentations from our representatives:
12:15 - BMJ Clinical Evidence
12:45 - ClinicalKey
13:15 - DynaMed
13:45 - UpToDate
- 14:15 Literature search and updates services to support clinical practice
Find out more about the Library’s literature search and evidence updates service (Clinical Effectiveness Enquiry Service: CEES).