The library provides the following services to Royal Free researchers.
Managing research outputs and bibliometrics
The Royal Free library is able to offer advice and support regarding:
- Calculating H-Indices
- Managing your research record in RPS (UCL researchers)
Additional support is provided to UCL researchers by UCL Library Services in:
Support for systematic reviews
We can provide support for systematic literature searches including help with the following:
- Drafting and scoping your search
- Fine tuning, translating and evaluating your search strategy
- Advice regarding databases and sources of grey literature
- Recording and reporting your search methodology
- Training on reference management software including EndNote
- Advice regarding different systematic review support software (screening tools)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support with your systematic review.