Services and Prices
The library has one self-service photocopying machine that can also photocopy in colour. The machine is operated by a copy card (see below).
|A4 photocopies (black & white)
||5p per page
|A3 photocopies (black & white)
||10p per page
|A4 photocopies (colour)
||40p per page
|A3 photocopies (colour)
||80p per page
Rechargeable cards are required to use the photocopier. You need only buy one card and then recharge it as necessary. Visitors wishing to make photocopies can buy a copy card and charge it with enough copy credit to cover their copying needs. There are no refunds for unused copy credit.
- Cards cost £1 each (this does not include any copy credit)
- The minimum copy credit you can add to a copycard is 20p, however there must be at least 80p credit on the card to make a copy. The maximum credit that can be added is £50.
- If you lose your copycard you will have to buy a new one. Therefore, we recommend that you do not charge your copycard with large amounts of copy credit. It is also sensible to write your name on your card as it can then be reclaimed if found and handed in to a library help desk.
Photocopy cards can be purchased and copy credit added using the machine located on the ground floor of the library.
Photocopy cards are usable across 7 additional UCL library sites:
- UCL Main Library
- UCL Science Library
- UCL Cruciform Library
- UCL Bartlett Library
- UCL Language and Speech Science Library
- UCL Institute of Archaeology Library
- UCL Ear Institute & RNID Library
The library has a binding service providing wire-binding or heat-binding.
||Maximum thickness 150 sheets (14mm)
||Maximum thickness 200 sheets (25mm)
This page last modified
8 February, 2013
Library, Royal Free Hospital