UCL Audio Tour
The UCL Audio Tour has been created as a way for the public, staff and students to explore the rich history of the university's Bloomsbury campus.
Instructions for using the Audio Tour:
1. Walk around the campus, approaching the markers on the map to find the locations on the Audio Tour
2. Stop when you would like to hear the history of a location. If you walk away from the location, the audio will slowly fade away
3. Once you walk indoors, switch to Armchair Mode and tap on the marker to hear the story
3. If you can't make it to UCL's Bloomsbury campus, use Armchair Mode to listen remotely to all of our stories
4. Please note: if you are having problems with the GPS positioning, please ensure that your phone's GPS is switched on, and that Wifi or 'Google's location service' is switched off.
If you are having any problems, or have feedback and suggestions for future updates to the audio tour, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the free UCL Audio Tour app, please follow the links below to the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
If you don't have a smartphone, you can listen to the whole tour by clicking on the audio markers on the map below. Alternatively, visit UCL on Soundcloud to hear it in playlist form.