Participants: Staff wishing to improve the effectiveness with which they manage their time, in order to increase productivity and get the most out of their time at work.
Please Note: Staff who are grade 6-8 with leadership, management or supervisory responsibility; or anticipate taking on this type of responsibility within the coming year should attend the Personal Effectiveness - Managing Your Time (Managers) workshop.
The session provides an opportunity to consider some of the challenges in managing time, the causes of those challenges and a range of techniques that can be used to manage your time more effectively.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will have a fuller understanding of the tools and strategies to enable you to:
- Develop an approach to prioritising and planning the use of time
- Consider how to handle interruptions and to be more assertive with the use of time
- Consider some project management techniques that can be used in managing
- Demonstrates effective self management and focus
Desktop Learning topics
Melanie Eusebe, Fresh Ideas About the facilitator...
Date, time and venue: One day workshop
|13 May 2014||0930 - 1630||23 Gordon Square Room 101|
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £80 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £200 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Natalia Mazzini-cea