Participants: Staff wishing to improve the effectiveness with which they manage their time, in order to increase productivity and get the most out of their time at work.
Please Note: Staff who are grade 6-8 with leadership, management or supervisory responsibility; or anticipate taking on this type of responsibility within the coming year should attend the Personal Effectiveness - Managing Your Time (Managers) workshop.
The session provides an opportunity to consider some of the challenges in managing time, the causes of those challenges and a range of techniques that can be used to manage your time more effectively.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will have a fuller understanding of the tools and strategies to enable you to:
- Develop an approach to prioritising and planning the use of time
- Consider how to handle interruptions and to be more assertive with the use of time
- Consider some project management techniques that can be used in managing
- Demonstrates effective self management and focus
Desktop Learning topics
Facilitator: Melanie Eusebe, Fresh Ideas About the facilitator...
Date, time and venue: One day workshop
More dates will be available in the 2014-2015 Academic Year. In the meantime please Register Your Interest by scrolling down the page to How to Book and clicking on the link to the Booking Form. We will then email you when new dates are available.
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £80 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £200 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Natalia Mazzini-cea