Participants: This course is for you if you are grade 6-8 with leadership or management responsibility, or if you anticipate taking on management responsibility within the coming year.
Pre-requisites: Please note that you will have already covered a substantial amount of this workshop if you have already completed Personal Impact and Confident Networking
This full day session will equip you with knowledge and skills to enhance your personal effectiveness.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will have gained techniques for:
- developing your personal presence
- communicating with greater clarity
- engaging effectively with your audience when presenting your ideas.
- Demonstrates effective self management and focus
Desktop Learning topics:
Facilitator: Pete Bailie, VOX Coaching About the facilitator ...
Date, time and venue: 1 day workshop
|20 June 2014||1000 - 1600||Room 431, SSEES|
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £160 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £400 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Zara Chaudhry