Participants: This course is for you if you are grades 6 - 8 with leadership or management responsibility, or if you anticipate taking on management responsibility within the coming year.
Overview: This half-day module will help you to manage your team's, group's, or department's finances.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
This session will enable you to:
- understand how UCL finances work
- monitor your own budgets and complete a forecast
- have an overview and introduction to the new chart of accounts
You may want to supplement this module with Project Management training.
This workshop supports your development in line with the UCL Core Behaviours Framework.
Preparation: You may wish to visit the UCL Finance & Business Affairs website.
Related resources: Desktop Learning topics:
Facilitator: Nicola Arnold, UCL Director of Financial Control & Analysis About the facilitator...
Date, time and venue: Half day workshop
|19 March 2015||0930 - 1230||Suite 1, 188 Tottenham Court Road|
|20 May 2015||0930 - 1230||To Be Confirmed|
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £80 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £200 for externals
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Patrick Sampson