Staff within departments and institutes who are involved with or responsible for completing the Student Load Return.
This course is intended for staff who require guidance on the completion of their load return and on the type of information which will be sought in this exercise. There will be opportunities for questions. It will not however be possible to deal with any specific queries regarding the outcome of last year's exercise.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
By the end of this session, you will have a fuller understanding of:
- the completion of the load return
- the type of information which will be sought in this exercise
UCL Core Behaviours addressed:
- Promotes excellence in areas of teaching, research, administration and the provision of support services
- Manages project and other workloads to meet timescales, budgets and deliverables
Facilitator: Gary Smith, Registrar's Division
Date, time and venue: 2 hour workshop
More dates will be available in the 2014-2015 Academic Year. In the meantime please Register Your Interest by scrolling down the page to How to Book and clicking on the link to the Booking Form. We will then email you when new dates are available.
- Free for all staff on the UCL payroll
- £80 for UCL Affiliated / Higher Education Institutions / Charities
- £200 for External Applicants
How to book: Booking Form
OD Course Contact: Patrick Sampson