SSEES Interior
Mid GreenBright blueOrange

Support Workers for Disabled Students

In this section you will find information on the types of support workers we use here at UCL to work with our disabled students. There are information sheets designed for both the students who use this service as well as for the support workers.

All Home students requiring a support worker will need to apply for Disabled Students Allowance. Alternative funding arrangements will be made for disabled International Students.

Information for Support Workers at UCL

NMH Rates for Needs Assessors