- Publication: How Do Clinical Information Systems Affect the Cognitive Demands of General Practitioners?: Usability Study with a Focus on Cognitive Workload
- Publication: Cost-benefit assessment of using electronic health records data for clinical research versus current practices: Contribution of the electronic health records for clinical research (EHR4CR) European project
- Publication: Who is sceptical about emerging public health threats? Results from 39 national surveys in the United Kingdom.
- Publication: Sex differences in medico-legal action against doctors: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Recruitment: Teaching Fellow
- 25 June: Taught Graduate Programmes Open Evening and Data Science Programme Launch
- Publication: Cognitive workload changes for nurses transitioning from a legacy system with paper documentation to a commercial electronic health record
- UCL CHIME Alumus Wins Best Journal Article Prize
- Publication: Supporting thinking on sample sizes for thematic analyses: a quantitative tool
- March 2015 Health Informatics Short Courses Open for Booking
- Publication: Who edits Wikipedia on health, and what motivates them to do it?
- CHIME Hosts Kazakh Government Delegation
- Publication: The design of a survey questionnaire to measure perceptions and behaviour during an influenza pandemic: the Flu TElephone Survey Template (FluTEST)
- NHS Health Informatics Trainees Conference and Networking Event
- Health & Medical Sciences January Intake Open for Applications
- Publication: A short generic patient experience measure: howRwe development and validation.
- UCL Announces New Fast-Track Postgraduate Diploma and MSc in Health Informatics
- UCL CHIME Reappointed to Train Future NHS Informatics Managers
- UCL hosts HL7 UK Summer School
- New Qualification: Health & Medical Sciences (Quality, Information & Safety)
- Publication: Primary total knee replacement as an example of predicting length of stay from electronic patient record system data
- January Intake Approved for Graduate Programme in Health & Medical Sciences (HMS)
- BMJ Editorial: Caldicott 2 and Patient Data
- "Patient Safety, Law Policy and Practice" Published in Paperback
- UCL Joins the European Connected Health Alliance
- UCL CHIME is Early Contributor to New Health Informatics Online Resource
- Professor Dipak Kalra takes up Presidency of the EuroRec Institute
- 2012 European Summit on Trustworthy Reuse of Health Data – plenary sessions now available on YouTube
- "Patient Safety, Law Policy and Practice"
- Ethnicity and academic performance in medicine
- Uptake of flu vaccine among healthcare workers
- Open Source, Open Standards, and Health Care Information Systems
- howRU, a new short generic measure of health status
- Dr Don E. Detmer honoured by American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA)
- Public 'reassured' by swine flu media coverage
- Key NHS IT Programmes – UCL report
- UKHIT online - Computers and the Internet
- Group membership and staff turnover affect outcomes in group CBT for persistent pain
- Electronic patient records are not a panacea
- Using computerised CBT to prevent mental health problems: a systematic review and a case study of Xanthis
- New Students Begin UCL Postgraduate Programme in Health Informatics
- CHIME researcher contributes to new book
"Patient Safety, Law Policy and Practice" Published in Paperback
24 April 2013
April 12th 2013 witnessed a comparatively rare event in scholarly publishing, when Patient Safety, Law Policy and Practice was published in paperback by Routledge.
The volume, co-edited by Pippa Bark, Principal Research Fellow at UCL CHIME and John Tingle, Reader in Health Law and Director of the Centre for Health Law at Nottingham Trent University, originally appeared in a hardcover edition in March 2011.
A substantial number of the sales so far have been to institutional libraries, indicating both a potential readership far beyond the number of copies sold, and endorsement by those responsible for curating knowledge and learning resources.
Page last modified on 24 apr 13 17:11