Sessions will be A level subject-specific, giving an insight into courses that you can study with your current A level subjects. For most degrees, all you need is an interest.
Still undecided on what undergraduate course to study? Unsure about where your A level subjects can take you? Interested in multiple degree programmes? UCL Choices With is for students in Year 12 in England and Wales, S5 in Scotland and Y13 in Northern Ireland.
Join us online to hear from current UCL students on a Q&A panel discussing course 'expectations vs reality'. We will also be joined by admissions tutors discussing specific courses related to your A Level subject in more detail. If you want to get an insight into where your A levels and or interest in a particular subject can take you, along with hints and tips on the application process, this is the series of events for you!
What you can expect
- UCL academics will be providing an overview of different courses
- Advice on admissions and how to make your application stand out
- Hear current students talk about their experiences
- Find out more about studying at UCL
- Choices with Biology and Chemistry: Monday 3 April, 10am - 12pm
- Choices with Maths and Physics: Monday 3 April, 2pm - 4pm
- Choices with Geography and History: Tuesday 4 April, 10am - 12pm
- Choices with Psychology and Sociology: Tuesday 4 April, 2pm - 4pm
All eligible applicants who meet at least one of the shortlisting criteria specified in points 2 to 6 on the Who we work with webpage will be offered a place on this programme.
Applications for UCL Choices 2023 will open in January. If you would like to be notified when this happens, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.