The Slade School of Fine Art offers a wide programme of non-degree Short Courses. The term time and Easter courses, take place in the main Slade building. They are taught by practising artists, many of whom studied at the Slade. They are designed to enable students to develop a set of criteria which will enable further possibilities and developments within the wider remit of their own practise after completing the course.
Courses are as follows:
- Monday evening - Painting - course full - reservation list
- Tuesday afternoon - Single Pose Day: Afternoon Portrait
- Tuesday evening - Single Pose Day: Life Painting
- Saturday - Stepping into the Art Studio (for 14 - 18 year olds)
- Sunday - Developing Painting Practice