Book a place
This two-day course for trainee and consultant surgeons will teach you how to perform septorhinoplasty surgery.
It will cover nasal reconstruction techniques, facial re-animation and other aspects of facial plastic surgery.
You can choose whether to take part in practical dissection sessions or watch expert-lead video demonstrations.
The course is run by the UCL Ear Institute.
Who this course is for
This course is for surgical trainees and consultant surgeons (ENT, plastic surgery and maxillofacial surgery) working in the UK and internationally.
The course will cover the following:
- Anatomy of the nose
- Anatomical dissection of the internal nasal valve
- Suture techniques
- Anatomical dissection of the external nasal valve/alar reconstruction techniques
- Nasal reconstruction
- Septal reconstruction techniques
- Anatomy of the face
- Anatomy of the eye and brow
- Facelift techniques
- Z-plasty, bilobed and rhomboid flap design
Teaching and structure
The course involves lectures and discussion.
You can choose to either:
- take part in practical dissection sessions, using fresh frozen cadavers
- watch a step-by-step visual guide to rhinoplasty techniques with expert commentary provided by a guest lecturer
12 CPD points will be applied for from the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS).
Costs and concessions
The standard fees are:
- £995 including dissection
- £600 without dissection
A 10% discount is available for members of The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS).
Peter is Consultant Rhinologist, Anterior Skull Base and Facial plastic Reconstructive Surgeon at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital (RNTNEH) and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN).
Book a place
Course information last modified: 30 Nov 2022, 16:00