What is GRANTfinder 4 Education?
GRANTfinder 4 Education runs RESEARCHconnect, an online funding database containing thousands of funding opportunities for the UK research community.
RESEARCHconnect is free for everyone in UCL and allows you to:
- use the advanced or freetext search function to find relevant funding opportunities
- save commonly used searches, set up email alerts and create tailored reports of results
- share and comment on funding opportunities with selected individuals or groups.
How can I access RESEARCHconnect?
- Access the RESEARCHconnect login page
- Choose “Login with your institutional details”
- Type UCL, and choose “UCL (University College London)” from the dropdown
- Use your UCL log in for the Single Sign-on
If you have problems accessing RESEARCHconnect, or would like training on how to use it, please email Jacob Sweiry
Tips for using RESEARCHconnect:
- If using Google to find RESEARCHconnect, search for 'GRANTfinder 4 Education' and log in via this page.
- Use the RESEARCHconnect tool to find research funding opportunities (the GRANTfinder tool lists commercial, non-research funding opportunities too so make sure you specify research opportunities).
- When searching for funding opportunities in RESEARCHconnect, select 'Individual' status under 'Who you are'.
- You do not have to use all / any of the pre-defined search criteria questions: you can simply use the 'Text search' button to search by keyword(s).
- The search results include closed and discontinued calls by default: you may wish to use the 'Status' filter to include only open and future calls.