I am interested in spin-based quantum computing. The ability to purposely control fundamental systems such as spins is something fascinating. This is possible in the lab using electron and nuclear magnetic resonance. My current interest is bismuth donors in silicon as spin qubits.
Archery is awesome!
- Classical nature of nuclear spin noise near clock transitions of Bi donors in Si W-L Ma, G Wolfowicz, S-S Li, J J L Morton, R-B Liu Phys Rev B 92 161403(R) (2015)
- Coherent storage of microwave excitations in rare-earth nuclear spins G Wolfowicz, H Maier-Flaig, R Marino, A Ferrier, H Vezin, JJL Morton, P Goldner Phys Rev Lett 114 170503 (2015)
- Hyperfine Stark effect of shallow donors in silicon G Pica, G Wolfowicz, M Urdampilleta, MLW Thewalt, H Riemann, NV Abrosimov, P Becker, HJ Pohl, JJL Morton, RN Bhatt, SA Lyon, and BW Lovett Phys Rev B 90 195204 (2014)
- Conditional control of donor nuclear spins in silicon using Stark shifts G Wolfowicz, M Urdampilleta, MLW Thewalt, H Riemann, NV Abrosimov, P Becker, H-J Pohl, JJL Morton Phys Rev Lett 113 157601 (2014) [+SOI]
- Uncovering many-body correlations in nuclear spin baths by central spin decoherence W-L Ma, G Wolfowicz, N Zhao, S-S Li, JJL Morton, R-B Liu Nature Communications 5 4822 (2014)
- Quantum bath-driven decoherence of mixed spin systems SJ Balian, G Wolfowicz, JJL Morton, TS Monteiro Phys Rev B 89 045403 (2014)
- Atomic clock transitions in silicon-based spin qubits G Wolfowicz, AM Tyryshkin, RE George, H Riemann, NV Abrosimov, P Becker, H-J Pohl, SA Lyon, MLW Thewalt, JJL Morton Nature Nanotechnology 8 561 (2013) [+SOI]
- Decoherence mechanisms of 209Bi donor electron spins in isotopically pure 28Si G Wolfowicz, S Simmons, AM Tyryshkin, RE George, H Riemann, NV Abrosimov, P Becker, H-J Pohl, SA Lyon, MLW Thewalt, JJL Morton Phys Rev B 86245301 (2012)