Department News, December 2021 Part 3
17 December 2021
(1) Ian Petrow has just become FHEA. I also realise that I failed to let you all know in May that Ali Hammad, Duncan Hewitt and Angelika Manhart also became FHEA.
(2) Mohit Dalwadi has been awarded an EPSRC Small Grant.
Many congratulations Ian, Ali, Duncan, Angelika and Mohit!
(3) Zubair Junjunia (MSci Mathematics 2020) has been awarded The Diana Award for his work tackling inequalities in education:
(4) We are advertising again for the IMSS Fellowships (three-year research fellowships). This time there are two pure (one a replacement) and one applied. Please encourage suitable people to apply. The link is here
(5) Our advert for an Associate Professor in Applied Mathematics is also now live: