Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1794
London merchant, owner of the Lure on Tobago and another estate on Dominica 'largely woodland' that had belonged to Abr. Harris.
- Under his will made in 1793 and proved 25/05/1794 Thomas Storie of Camberwell left his wife an annuity of £300 p.a., his daughter Lucinda Jane £8000, his son John his West India property specified as the Lure on Tobago and an unnamed estate on Dominica, and the rest of his property to his son George Henry Storie.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
- 1794 [EY] → Owner
Camberwell, Surrey, London, England