Colin Philip Petinaud
Profile & Legacies Summary
1804 - ????
Joint slave-owner in Port Royal, Jamaica, enslaved people registered by Clotilde Petinaud in right of herself and her three brothers Colin, John and Anthony M. Petinaud.
- Cecilia Margaret (age 4 yrs 6 mos), Colin Philip (age 2 years) and Anthony (age about 3 months), children of Clarissa Henry "a free mulatto" by Martial Petinaud, baptised in Kingston, Jamaica, 07/03/1806. No baptisms have been found for Clotilde or John.
See estate information.
- Familysearch.org, Jamaica Church of England Parish Register Transcripts, 1664-1880 [database online].
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1826 [EA] - → Joint owner