The Honourable Richard Wenman
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1799
Owner of Campbell's Mountain in St Andrew, a coffee plantation, between 1792 and 1799. Second son of 5th [also given as 3rd] Viscount Wenman of Tuam
- Will of Richard Wenman of [Park Street] Bristol Gloucestershire [made in 1794] proved 22/10/1799. In the will he left his freehold house in Park Street purchased of Anthony Palmer Collings to his housekeeper Allice Hull, together with all its contents and all his real estate and personalty 'in consideration of her faithful attention to me in my illness', subject to three legacies of £100 and two smaller bequest to servants. The will is silent on the Jamaica property.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1792 [EA] - 1799 [LA] → Owner
Old Abingdonian Club......
Park Street, Bristol, Gloucestershire, South-west England, England