Richard Lawrence Bowen
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1829
Son and co-heir of Robert Bowen (q.v.).
- Administration of the will of Richard Lawrence Bowen of Weston-super-Mare [made in 1826] was granted 27/07/1829. He was shown as late of Jamaica. He left his share of Retreat and Dunluce to his brother Robert, who was also his residuary legatee after a legacy of £100 to Miss Rachael Norris who had lived many years in his family and was then residing with his sisters [at Weston-super-Mare].
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1826 [EA] - → Joint owner
1828 [EA] - 1831 [LA] → Previous owner
Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, South-west England, England