Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1814
Partner with David Dick (q.v.) in Dicks, Orr & Clark, Hopewell  in St Ann was registered to Dicks, Orr and Clark in the almanacs of 1811 and 1812.
- Will of John Orr merchant of Kingston Jamaica proved 21/10/1814. He left his residual estate to his sisters Ann wife of Peter Mactaggart and Margaret sister of ___Heron[?], both of 'Aire' in Britain. One of his trustees was John Clarke merchant of Kingston.
Associated Estates (3)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1809 [EA] - → Receiver
1809 [EA] - 1811 [LA] → Not known
1809 [EA] - 1815 [LA] → Not known