Launch of the Bloomsbury Handbook for Global Education and Learning
04 March 2020, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
A major new handbook brings together research and debates on global education and learning from around the world.
This event is free.
Room C3.11UCL Institute of Education20 Bedford WayLondonWC1H 0AL
Watch the launch including presentations from the authors
It includes chapters by leading academics in the field such as: Annette Scheunpflug, Vanessa Andreotti, Phil Bamber, Elina Lehtomaki and Massimiliano Tarozzi as well as new researchers.
The launch included an overview of the publication by Douglas Bourn as well as contributions from some of the authors of the chapters.
- Publisher website: The Bloomsbury Handbook of Global Education and Learning
- New publication highlights huge growth in global education and learning research
- Professor Bourn's lecture on global learning and skills for global social change
- Professor Massimiliano Tarozzi's IRIS research profile
- Development Education Research Centre
About the Speaker
Professor of Development Education and Co-Director of the Development Education Research Centre at UCL Institute of Education (IOE)
Douglas Bourn is Professor of Development Education and Co-Director of the Development Education Research Centre at the UCL Institute of Education. His research interests include the theme of global perspectives for global professions, global learning and learning about development issues.More about Douglas Bourn