Following the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, we had to reschedule this conference. We are delighted to announce the new dates and a new call for abstracts.
Fevers, Frets, and Futures: uncertainty and new ecologies for post-Covid healthcare
Association for Medical Humanities Annual International Conference, in collaboration with the IAS, UCL
4th – 7th July 2023
- Deadline for abstracts EXTENDED to 9 am on Tuesday 28th March 2023
- Notification of successful submissions: By Tuesday 18th April 2023: applicants are encouraged to submit before the deadline as submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Submissions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The text is single-spaced; uses 11-point font or larger and is no more than one side of A4.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or PDF.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another panel.
- All URL addresses in the text are activated and ready to click.
You may use the page in any way and as creatively as you like, but for scientific abstracts (only) the following format needs to be adhered to: Title, Background, Aims, Method, Results, and
Conflict of Interest: Authors must declare any financial support received or any conflict of interests on their abstract. Authors must provide full affiliation details: name, company/organization, type of work/dept, address and email address.
Copyright Notice: Authors/artists who submit to this conference agree to the following terms: Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.