The UCL Information Security Group exists to support the University in its management of information risk, providing strategic guidance, advice, and support to both staff and students.
We are currently establishing a knowledgebase for UCL on Information Security best practice, including ISO/IEC 27001, with a pragmatic, risk-based approach.
The team also co-ordinates the handling of
security incidents within the college, liaising between departments and
external organisations to provide technical support in response to
security incidents, to isolate problems and to assist in recovery after
an incident has occurred.
If you would like to discuss any information security matters, please feel free to contact us.
- Information Security Policies, Procedures and Standards
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Management System Support
- Information Security Awareness
- Information Security Incident Management
- Information Security Monitoring
- Information Security Technical Testing
Page last modified on 12 dec 13 16:20