Competition deadline extended: try Inkpath and let us know what you think
29 January 2020
UCL Organisational Development is looking for postdoctoral researchers who would like to offer their feedback on Inkpath: new skills tracking and career development app.
What would you like from an app, to help with your development?
Are you a UCL postdoctoral researcher, with ideas on best practice in researcher development?
Would you like to share your insights and help us develop a new approach to supporting early stage researchers?
If yes, join the Inkpath pilot and let us know your thoughts for a chance to win Surface Go Bundle!
OD Innovation and Consultancy team has partnered with the makers of Inkpath, to offer a free access to their lifelong skills-tracking and development tool for researchers. Launched during Postdoc Appreciation Week, the app already received some insightful feedback, but we want to explore its potential further. We have a limited number of licences available, and we would like to hear from you about your experience with the app.
- Inkpath is a personal and professional development platform, allowing users to track and plan development.
- You can access it via a smartphone app and a web-based management interface.
- Inkpath will recommend activities and training programmes, personalised to the your department, goals and career pathways. Recently, it has been updated with the events on Research Staff Development Programme, and from Term 2, other training will be included.
- Think outside the box! Add your skills and activities outside academia to plan your future in an informed way.
- A profile for life: it can be taken from your current institution and used in your new destination, for as long as you need.
Take part in the Inkpath pilot!
- You need to be a current UCL postdoc, with UCL email address.
- Download the app and test it - but be quick! We have limited licences available.
- Think of what works for you, what can be improved, the gaps and potential ideas for development. Think big - we are interested in all ideas!
- Complete this short form to submit your ideas by 7 June 2020
- InCo team will meet on 10 June to discuss all submissions and pick the most interesting, insightful one...
- ...and the winner will be invited to collect Surface Go Bundle from our office, just in time for the summer break!