A workshop that explores impostor syndrome and equips you with the understanding and techniques that can help you minimise and mitigate its impact.
We will chart a course through the landscape of impostor syndrome. By starting with an exploration of what it is and who is most likely to suffer from it, participants will guide themselves through a process of identifying sources and recognising patterns of behaviour that can magnify its effect. Then, by acknowledging and appreciating the constructive aspects of imposter syndrome alongside techniques to manage and even exploit it, you will gain a better sense of how to respond to it and reduce its impact.
This course is suitable for all
This session will cover:
- What is impostor syndrome
- Who gets it and why does it occur
- What you can do about it
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and recognise impostor syndrome for what it is
- Take practical steps to address and mitigate its impact
- Recognise its purpose as a resource