Benefits and outcomes for coachees. Why invest your time in the programme?
Applications are now open until March 31st
(Open to black staff grades 8 and 9 and participants of the Accelerate to Leadership programme)
As a coachee you will receive:
- Access to 9 hours of pro bono coaching over 12 months, in the shape of 6 x 90-minute sessions. Executive Coaching is highly sought after and often proven as an effective tool for leadership progression.
- We will match you with a UCL internal coach, based on the areas for development that you have identified and their experience.
- Through coaching, you will develop greater self-awareness and be empowered and enabled to find solutions to the challenges you're facing in your career development.
Requirements of coachees
If you can commit to the following - with your line manager’s support - we would highly encourage you to apply here Coaching Culture programme (coachee application)
- Attend a 60 minute anonymous call on the challenges of navigating race in the workplace. Date: April 19th 15.45-17.00
- Attend a 3,5 hours session on Community building and coaching skills training. Date: April 26th .13.30 -17.00
- Attend an average of 1 x 90-minute coaching session every other month for a minimum of 12 months.
- Be part of the Coach at UCL community and take part in other programme-related activities such as briefing sessions or review events.
- Submit feedback throughout the programme to help OD monitor progress, celebrate successes, and make any improvements.
See the Expectations of Coachees document below for more information.