How to do LGBTQ+ History
10 February 2021, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
This roundtable event will feature 4 historians at different career stages. Each panellist will discuss their own research / experience, which will be followed by a roundtable conversation and Q&A where members of the audience can ask questions about the panellists’ experiences of researching and teaching LGBTQ+ history.
Helena Vowles-Shorrock – History
- Sue Lemos (PhD, University of Warwick)
- Zoe Nunn (PhD, Oxford University)
- Bob Mills (Professor in Art History, UCL)
- Rebecca Jennings (Associate Professor in History, UCL).
- Florence Sutcliffe-Braithwaite (Lecturer in History, UCL - Chair)