Master of Public Health MPH (Online)
MediaCentral Widget Placeholderhttps://mediacentral.ucl.ac.uk/Player/A2558697
- Cost: £16,500 (FT); £8,250 (PT)
- Start date: September 2022
- Duration: 12 months (FT), 24 months (PT), or up to 5 years (Flexible)
- Location: Online programme
- Applications: Currently open
Who is the MPH for?
- New or recent graduates looking for a career-focussed Master's that will enable you to bring knowledge and skills to your future public health careers
- Individuals already working in public health or related fields. Ideal for your career progression, learning and development
Public health is "the art and science of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health through the organised efforts of society" (Acheson, 1988; WHO)
Do you want to make a difference to the health of whole communities and populations? Are you interested in the big picture?
A career in public health could be for you!
- Interact with and learn from renowned academics, practicing public health professionals, and the populations most affected by public health issues
- Gain a practical, comparative and creative approach to solving public health issues in high-, middle- and low-income countries
- Develop knowledge and skills to make a tangible and purposeful difference to the health of the public
- Taught from a global top 10 university, ranked 5th in the world for Public Health
- Wholly online, to provide greater flexibility and access to comprehensive, high-quality public health training
- Harnesses the expertise of public health academics, leaders, practitioners, and people with lived experience
- Blends classical population health science with an innovative interdisciplinary approach that focusses on inequalities, practical skills, and implementation, action and impact
- Mapped against internationally recognised comprehensive competency frameworks for the public health workforce