The following postgraduate programmes are currently offered:
- MA in English: Issues in Modern Culture
- MA in English Linguistics
- MPhil/PhD in English Literature/Language
- MA Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- MA Early Modern Studies
As a postgraduate in UCL's English Department you can expect to enjoy:
- Specialists in every period of English and American literature, as well as English language.
- A lively, engaged, and welcoming community of staff and students.
- A full programme of research seminars, invited speakers and papers given by graduate students themselves, alongside research methods and career development workshops.
- Automatic access to an incomparable range of archives and libraries, including the Senate House Library of the University of London and the British Library, both of which are nearby.