This MSc is designed for graduates from the physical sciences and relevant engineering disciplines and introduces students to and provides training in the skills essential for nanotechnology research.
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
- Physical Science for Nanotechnology (ELEC0121)
- Nanoscale Processing and Characterisation for Advanced Devices (ELEC0031)
- Experimental Techniques for Nanotechnology (ELEC0122)
- Nanotechnology and Society (ELEC0123)
- Electrical Transport in Nanosystems (ELEC0124)
- Photonics in Nanosystems (ELEC0125)
- Quantum Computation and Communication
- Order and Excitations in Condensed Matter
- Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Physics
- Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice / Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice (COMP0039)
- Bioprocess Microfluidics
- Physics of Advanced Materials
- Materials and Nanomaterials
All students undertake an extensive research project on an experimental or theoretical topic which is assessed through an interim report, dissertation and oral examination.