Contact the Data Protection Team
- To assist and provide advice on all queries and requests in relation to data protection;
- To positively promote data protection throughout UCL;
- Publish information and guidance, via UCL’s information compliance website;
- Develop policies and written procedures to ensure UCL complies with its legal obligations;
- We offer practical advice and guidance;
- Proactively manage requests for information under the data protection act;
- Support UCL’s research activities;
- Alex Potts: Data Protection Officer, responsible for data protection queries
- ext: 57676,
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spenser Crouch: Data protection administrator, responsible for the research registration service, chief web editor, and administrative support.
- e-mail: email@example.com.
- Mehwish Sultan: Data protection advisor, responsible for data protection advice.
- ext: 57862
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our researchers by registering their research projects, publishing guidance and clarity on anonymisation, data storage, international transfers and other overseas research;
- Our staff when dealing with Subject Access Requests (SAR).
- E-mail us on email@example.com
- Office address: provided upon enquiry