Object-based learning publications
Helen J. Chatterjee and Leonie Hannan have published a book entitled Object-Based Learning in Higher Education (Ashgate, 2015). The book brings together an international network of contributors from universities and museums in the UK, USA, Europe and Asia and presents the first comprehensive exploration of object-based learning as a pedagogy for higher education.
- Brewis, G. and Hannan, K. (2023). ‘The Worlds of UCL: teaching, learning and institutional histories’. London Review of Education, 21 (1), 12. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14324/LRE.21.1.12.
- Hannan, L., Duhs, R. and Chatterjee, H.J. (2013). 'Object Based Learning: a powerful pedagogy for higher education.' In Museums and Higher Education Working Together: Challenges and Opportunities. Eds. A Boddington, J Boys & C. Speight, Farnham and Burlington: Ashgate, pp. 159-168
- Chatterjee, H. J. (2010). 'Object-Based Learning in Higher Education: The pedagogical power of museums.' University Museums and Collections Journal, 3: 179-181 edoc.hu-berlin.de/umacj/2010/chatterjee-179/PDF/chatterjee.pdf
- Chatterjee, H. J. & Duhs, R, (2010). 'Object Based Learning in Higher Education: Pedagogical perspectives on enhancing student learning through collections'. Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning Through Design, University of Brighton, 3-6. Published online: 1/7/2010 arts.brighton.ac.uk/__data/.../pdf.../01-Object-based-learning-in-higher-education.pdf
- Chatterjee, H. J. (2009). 'Staying Essential: Articulating the Value of Object Based Learning.' University Museums and Collections Journal. Published online: 15/01/2009 edoc.hu-berlin.de/umacj/1/chatterjee-helen-1/PDF/chatterjee.pdf