Poster Printing Charges
Indicative Poster Charges
UCL Educational Media Poster Production Price List
190 gsm Satin Photo Paper
|Size (mm)||Printing||Lamination||Total - (Print + Lamination)|
|A3 (420 x 297)||£11.30||£5.80||£17.10|
|A2 (594 x 420)||£17.00||£9.00||£26.00|
|A1 (841 x 594)||£32.00||£13.00||£45.00|
|900 x 600||£34.00||£14.50||£48.50|
|1200 x 750||£45.00||£14.50||£59.50|
|A0 (1189 x 841)||£50.00||£17.00||£67.00|
|1000 x 1200||£57.00||N/A||£57.00|
|1000 x 1500||£69.00||N/A||£69.00|
|1000 x 2000||£90.00||N/A||£90.00|
|1000 x 2500||£115.00||N/A||£115.00|
|1000 x 3000||£130.00||N/A||£130.00|
|Multiple copies - (of a single file)||POA||POA||N/A|
|A3 (420 x 297)||£15.00|
|A2 (594 x 420)||£21.00|
|A1 (841 x 594)||£39.00|
|A0 (1189 x 841)||£55.00|
|1000 x 1000||£65.00|
|1000 x 1500||£85.00|
|1000 x 2000||£102.00|
Fine Art Textured Paper - 190 gsm
William Turner 190 gsm Matte
|A3 (420 x 297)||£25.00|
|A2 (594 x 420)||£36.00|
|A1 (841 x 594)||£50.00|
|A0 (1189 x 841)||£72.00|
|1000 x 1000||£80.00|
|1000 x 1500||£100.00|
|1000 x 2000||£125.00|
|Large - One size only - (848 x 2100)||£110.00|
Sticky Adhesive Labels
|A3 (420 x 297)||£20.00|
|A2 (594 x 420)||£25.00|
|A1 (841 x 594)||£36.00|
Desk Labels Information
For customers requesting the printing of desk labels, please follow the information below:
- Customers are expected to fill out the provided desk label templates (available on request) with their label information
- Please check that all desk label information is correct before sending to us for print
- Completed label templates should then be emailed to the UCL Posters Team
Post-Production is charged at £50 per hour, with a minimum charge of £50.
Post-Production costs will be incurred for any desk label requests that require:
|DESK LABEL TRIMMING (Post-Production Rate)|
|£50 per hour|
Requesting a Poster
IDT (Inter-Departmental Transfer)
If a UCL department is paying for your poster, i.e. paying by IDT, then when sending us your poster file(s) e.g., PDF, PowerPoint etc., then we also need the following details:
(NB: Please ask your department's admin for this information)
- Department code: e.g., FJ8 (Educational Media)
- Project code: e.g., 5xxxxx (6-digit number)
- Task code: e.g., D-CON, D-OTH, D-TRA, 100 etc.
- Award code / number: e.g., 123456 (6-digit number)
- Name and email address of the IDT approver
For the IDT approver:
- Please 'cc' and include the 'IDT approver' in your email request.
- NB: Please, do make sure the named 'IDT approver' is an Authorised Signatory through MyFinance. Only authorised signatories can approve payments and IDTs through MyFinance. Please ask your department's admin team for this information.
- This will help avoid any delays in printing your poster and speed-up the process.
Debit / Credit Card Payments
- For external users of our service we can accept either credit or debit card payments.
- All UCL students are welcome to use our service. Undergrad and postgrad students can pay by credit or debit card, where this is appropriate. VAT at 20% will be added to card payments.
- For UCL staff, we have to advise that UCL Finance will not allow you to reclaim this as an expense and card payments will only be taken on this understanding. All card payments incur the additional VAT cost.
- Before collecting, it is always advisable to check with us that we have all the necessary information/approval, as your poster cannot be released until we have all the correct payment information.
NB: For debit and credit card payments, please note, any charges must be paid before any posters can be printed. Card payments can be made using one of the following methods:
- In person at our Cruciform office. Our office address can be found on our Visit Us webpage.
- Over the telephone, by calling our poster service on 020 3108 9347 and providing your card details.
Please visit our Submitting Your Poster page for more information about payment options.
When requesting your poster for lamination, could you please specify whether you require a:
- Gloss finish, or...
- Matte finish
NB: Please allow an extra 2 working days for the lamination process. Also, please note, the lamination cost is the same whether it is a gloss finish or a matte finish.
Please visit our Submitting Your Poster page for more information about our printing timescales.
- We cannot offer any refunds once a payment has been processed.
Collecting Your Finished Poster Print
When collecting your finished poster print from our office:
- Please check and make sure that everything on your poster is correct and as you expect e.g., colours, text, images, graphs, tables and diagrams etc..
We cannot accept any responsibility or print your work again, if you later discover any errors or mistakes once you have paid, signed for and collected your work from our office.
We reserve the right to refuse your request to print a poster or use our Poster and Large Format Printing service, should we deem this necessary.
- All posters are supplied in an appropriately sized cardboard tube for safe storage and transportation.
- All prices are based on internal payment by eIDT. UCL staff are advised that they cannot reclaim the costs through the expense system if they pay via credit or debit card.
- All card payments will be charged VAT at the current 20% rate.
For further information or enquiries...