Queen Square Advances in Mitochondrial Medicine
5th July, Queen Square
This one day course was designed for adult and paediatric consultant and trainee clinicians and
clinical scientists with an interest in mitochondrial diseases. An update on
the recent developments in diagnostics for paediatric and adult mitochondrial
diseases was provided, with an emphasis on clinical cases, management and
Click here to view the programme.
Click here to view the flyer.
Videos from speakers
(we are not able to show all videos of this event but below is a selection)
Update in Neuromuscular Disorders
22nd - 25th May, Queen Square
This 4 day course is designed for specialists with an interest in neuromuscular disease; the first two days concentrated on paediatric neuromuscular disorders and the latter two days on adult neuromuscular disorders.
AMPLE COURSE CONTENT
- What’s new in Duchenne muscular dystrophy?
- Natural history and clinical trials in Duchenne MD
- The limb girdle muscular dystrophies
- Optimal assessment and management of respiratory and cardiac complications of neuromuscular diseases
- Cardiac involvement in neuromuscular disease
- Congenital myasthenic syndromes
- Congenital muscular dystrophies
- Congenital myopathies
- Spinal muscular atrophy: management, natural history and therapeutic trials
- Inherited muscle channelopathies, myotonic dystrophies
- Inflammatory demyelinating neuropathies CIDP/MMN
Click here to view the course flyer
Click here to view the course programme