Select Recent Publications
Jess Deighton, Anna Gilleard, Melissa Cortina and Jenny Woodman.
- Erin Walker and Stuart Logan.
- Child of our time blog. Might population-wide increases in physical activity reduce socio-economic inequalities in the proportion of children who are overweight? 2019
- Amal R. Khanolkar, Rakesh Amin, David Taylor-Robinson, Russell M. Viner, Justin Warner, and Terence Stephenson. Inequalities in glycaemic control in childhood onset type 2 diabetes in England and Wales – A national population-based longitudinal study. Paediatric Diabetes 2019
- Jenny Woodman, Antonia Simon, Hanan Hauari, Ruth Gilbert. A scoping review of 'think family' approaches in healthcare settings: helping the child through the parent. Journal of Public Health 2019
- Suzet Tanya Lereya, Meera Patel, Joao Pedro Garcez Aurelio dos Santos and Jessica Deighton. Mental Health Difficulties, Attainment & Attendance: A Cross-sectional Study European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 2019
- Francesca Solmi, Mariya Melnychuk, Stephen Morris, The cost of mental and physical health disability in childhood and adolescence to families in the UK: findings from a repeated cross-sectional survey using propensity score matching BMJ Open 2018
- Aswathikutty Gireesh, Shikta Das, Russell Viner. The Impact of Health Behaviours and Deprivation on Wellbeing in a National Sample of English Young People. BMJ Paediatrics Open 2018
- Ania Zylbersztejn, Ruth Gilbert, Anders Hjern, Pia Hardelid. A comparison of child mortality from potentially preventable causes of death in England and Sweden using birth cohorts from linked administrative datasets. International Journal of Population Data Science 2018
- Ruth M. Blackburn, Annie Herbert, Linda Wijlaars. Trends in hospital admissions for nonfatal adversity-related injury among youths in England, 2002-2016. JAMA Pediatrics 2018
- Shabeer Syed, Ruth Gilbert, Miranda Wolpert. Parent Alcohol Misuse and the Impact on Children: a rapid evidence review of service presentations and interventions. Children's Policy Research Unit 2018
- Linda Wijlaars, Pia Hardelid, Astrid Guttman, Ruth Gilbert. Emergency admissions and long-term conditions during transition from paediatric to adult care: a cross-sectional study using Hospital Episode Statistics data. BMJ Open 2018
- Ania Zylbersztejn, Ruth Gilbert, Anders Hjern, Linda Wijlaars, Pia Hardelid. Child mortality in England compared with Sweden: a birth cohort study The Lancet 2018
- Dimitrios Charalampopoulos et al. Exploring variation in glycaemic control across and within eight high-income countries: A cross-sectional analysis of 64,666 children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes Diabetes Care 2018
- Daniel Hayes, Julian Edbrooke-Childs, R. Town, Miranda Wolpert, N. Midgley.
Barriers and facilitators to shared decision making in child and youth mental health: Exploring young person and parent perspectives using the Theoretical Domains Framework European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 2018
- Annie Herbert, Ruth Gilbert, David Cottrall, Leah Li. Causes of death up to 10 years after admissions to hospitals for self-inflicted, drug-related or alcohol-related, or violent injury during adolescence: a retrospective, nationwide, cohort study The Lancet 2017
- Anuja Pandey, Daniel Hale, Shikta Das, Anne-Lise Goddings, Sarah-Jayne Blakemore, Russell Viner. Effectiveness of universal self-regulation-based interventions to improve self-regulation, and effects on distant health and social outcomes in children and adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet 2017
- Mariya Melnychuk, Francesca Solmi and Stephen Morris. Using compensating variation to measure the costs of child disability in the UK 2017
- Amal Khanolkar, Rakesh Amin, David Taylor-Robinson, Russell Viner, Justin Warner, Evelien Gevers, Terence Stephenson. Ethnic differences in early glycemic control in childhood-onset type 1 diabetes. BMJ Open Diabetes Research and Care 2017