This module will complement the module on heart and vasculature which deals with the normal physiology of the heart, by dealing with the pathology associated with heart disease.
Module code: CARD0004
UCL credits: 0.5
Module organiser: Dr Ann Walker
· To cover the broad spectrum of heart disease at a BSc level.
· Apply these concepts to the pathology of many of the major problems associated with cardiovascular disease.
· To understand the basis of treatment/potential future therapeutic approaches for heart disease
· To conduct independent research of the literature
· To critically assess selected topics in cardiology
To give clear, structured presentations, both written and oral of their literature research findings.
|Essay (3000 words)||100%|