2-Day Bioinformatics and Gene Ontology Workshop
26 February 2019
This free two-day workshop will boost your understanding of bioinformatics resources and their use and you will learn how to use functional analysis tools and improve the profile of your research papers.
Thursday 16 May to Friday 17 May 2019, Foster Court B29 - Public Cluster
Please register before 8th May 2019 so that we know how many workbooks and refreshments to order
This 2-day course will:
- Introduce key online bioinformatics resources (including UniProt, QuickGO, Ensembl)
- Introduce Gene Ontology (GO)
- Demonstrate how GO annotations are created
- Introduce a selection of freely available high-throughput analysis tools (including g:Profiler, Cytoscape)
- Provide an opportunity to analysis of your own high-throughput data or the data provided
- Provide an opportunity to annotate your own papers
More information on the registration page.