Postdoctoral Researchers at the UCL Cancer Institute (CI) comprises a group of approximately 100 members. As a research centre of excellence, the Institute offers the opportunity for postdoctoral researchers to develop their personal and academic skills, through a variety of career development workshops, courses and scientific events.
Academic life for postdocs at the CI includes:
- Chairing the Cancer Institute Research in Progress Seminars (CI-RPS).
- Participating in the Annual CI Postdoc Retreat.
- Engaging the next generation of cancer researchers and clinicians.
- Forming the committee for the Cancer Institute and Cancer Research UK annual conference.
Postdoctoral researchers association
- Welcoming new postdoctoral fellows to the CI.
- Enhancing the interpersonal and scientific experience at the CI through social events, research seminars and fostering an inclusive community.
- Providing postdoctoral research fellows with representation and an active voice within the Institute.
- Organising scientific meetings on cutting-edge technologies that aim to support our research and achieve our objectives.
Join us on our social events - contact email@example.com (sponsored by the Cancer Institute).