The UCL Energy Institute plays a leading role in advising government and industry.
Our experts work with national and international organisations seeking to resolve specific, targeted problems or gain critical advantage in their market.
We have considerable experience in consultancy services. Each consultancy project is tailored to the client's individual needs. We work with all organisations from government bodies and global corporations, to public bodies and small and medium enterprises, including:
- Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC)
- The European Commission (DG Energy, DG Environment)
- DNV GL
- EdF Energy
- Energy Savings Trust (i-UK project SiCEDS)
- Energy Technologies Institute
- Nationwide Building Society (i-UK project LENDERS)
- Department for Transport (DfT)
Need an expert? Visit our People pages or contact us.