Applications for this opportunity are now closed.
Citizens Advice Kensington & Chelsea provide free, confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people’s lives. Their goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face. They offer advice and information on a wide range of subjects including Welfare Benefits, Employment, Housing, Consumer, Legal, Tax, Family law, Energy suppliers and Immigration & Nationality.
What’s in it for you?
- Make a real difference to people’s lives.
- Learn about a range of housing issues, and how problems can affect clients.
- Build on valuable skills such as communication, research, campaigns, how to engage with a range of audiences and working with clients.
- Have a positive impact in your community and on broader society.
- And CAKC reimburse expenses too.
For all information on the opportunity,
CAKC volunteers come from a range of backgrounds and they particularly welcome applications from disabled people, people with physical or mental health conditions, LGBT+ and non-binary people, and people from Black Asian Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities.
If you are interested in becoming an adviser and would like to discuss flexibility around location, time, ‘what you will do’ and how CAKC can support you please contact James Cairns at email@example.com
How to apply
Please complete this form to apply. The application form will be open from Monday 26th September 2022 until Friday 7th October 2022, 5pm.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 12th October 2022.
Please also complete this Equality and Diversity Form alongside your application, which will be used only for statistical purposes for the CAJ.