Centre for Access to Justice


Our Areas of Expertise

We offer free legal advice and representation on social welfare issues for members of our local community and Greater London, where we have capacity. 

We can help with the following kinds of issues: 

Specialist help:

  • Welfare benefits: form filling, ESA, PIP, Universal Credit, Housing Benefit, appeals, mandatory reconsiderations, representation at tribunals.  
  • Housing: disrepair, issues with landlords & tenancies, evictions & homelessness
  • Community Care: getting support or accomodation from social services for a child, young person, family or vulnerable adult. 
  • Education: getting support for children with Special Educational Needs, EHC plan issues and school exclusions. 

We may be able to help with other problems not listed here, please feel free to ask. 

To contact us or to make an enquiry please visit our enquiry page