To achieve the main objectives of this key enabler we have set out a high-level implementation plan that includes the following:
- Complete the design and construction of the new UCL East campus on Queen Elizabeth Park, with the first phase opening by 2019–20.
- Review UCL planning processes to ensure that appropriate consideration is made to the impact of plans on our estate
- Implement a new peer review process to secure architectural and design quality of our estates projects
- Review our carbon management plan and carbon reduction targets to achieve a more sustainable estate for the future
- Keep all stakeholders informed and engaged with estates transformation projects through an active communications and engagement programme.