- S.N. Heydari, N.C. Ovenden, A.S. Siddiqui (2012). Real options analysis of investment in carbon capture and sequestration technology. Computational Management Science, 9(1), 109-138. DOI: 10.1007/s10287-010-0124-5 .
- A.F. Smith, N.C. Ovenden, R.I. Bowles (2012).Flow and geometry induced scattering of high frequency acoustic duct modes. Wave Motion, 49(1), 109-124. DOI:
- J-P. O'Brien, N.C. Ovenden, E. Stride (2011). Accounting for the stability of microbubbles to multi-pulse excitation using a lipid-shedding model. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 130(4), EL180-EL185.
- E. Stride, N.C. Ovenden, J-P. O'Brien (2011). Numerical methods and nonlinear acoustics in bubbly liquids. In: Computational Methods in Nonlinear Acoustics: Current Trends. Editors: Christian Vanhille and Cleofé Campos-Pozuelo.
- H.J.S. Fernando, N.C. Ovenden, S.R. Shaffer (2010). Investigations of environmental effects on freeway acoustics. Arizona Dept of Transportation - Project Report AZ605(1).
- A.F. Smith, N.C. Ovenden, R.I. Bowles (2010). Flow-induced scattering of acoustic modes in slowly-varying ducts. Paper AIAA-2010-3893 of the 16th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 7-9 June 2010, Stockholm, Sweden.
- N.C. Ovenden, S.R. Shaffer and H.J.S. Fernando (2009). Impact of meteorological conditions on noise propagation from freeway corridors, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 126(1), 25-35.
- J.E.F. Green, F.T. Smith and N.C. Ovenden (2009). Flow in a multi-branching vessel with compliant walls, Journal of Engineering Mathematics. 64(4), 353-365. DOI: 10.1007/s10665-009-9285-z
- N.C. Ovenden, F.T. Smith and G.X. Wu (2009). The effects of nonsymmetry in a branching flow network, Journal of Engineering Mathematics, 63(2), 213-239.
- R.I. Bowles, N.C. Ovenden and F.T. Smith (2008). Multibranching 3D flow with substantial changes in vessel shapes. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 614, 329-354. doi:10.1017/S0022112008003522
- Q. Sun, G.X. Wu and N.C. Ovenden (2007). Numerical solutions of blood flow through a permeable curved vessel in a solid tumour , New Trends in Fluid Mechanics Research, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Fluid Mechanics, Aug.15-19, 2007, Shanghai, China.
- F.T. Smith, N.C. Ovenden, R. Purvis (2006). Industrial and Biomedical Applications. IUTAM Symposium on One Hundred Years of Boundary Layer Research , Meier,G.E.A., Sreenivasan,K.R. (ed.) Solid Mechanics and its Applications (Series edited by Gladwell,G.M.L), vol 129, Session 5, 291-300, Springer, The Netherlands. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4020-4150-1_28
- N.C. Ovenden (2005). A uniformly valid multiple scales solution for cut-on cut-off transition of sound in flow ducts. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 286, pp. 403-416. doi: 10.1016/j.jsv.2004.12.009
- N.C. Ovenden and F.T. Smith (2005). Vortices and flow reversal due to suction slots. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A. 364, pp. 1199-1208. doi: 10.1098/rsta.2005.1561
- N.C. Ovenden and S.W. Rienstra (2004). Mode-matching strategies in slowly varying engine ducts. AIAA Journal 42 , no. 9 pp. 1832-1840. (also paper AIAA 2003-3139 of the 9 th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference 12-14 May 2003, Hilton Head, SC, USA) http://www.ingentaselect.com
- N.C. Ovenden, W. Eversman and S.W. Rienstra (2004). Cut-on cut-off transition in flow ducts: comparing multiple-scales and finite-element solutions. Paper AIAA-2004-2945 of the 10 th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference 10-12 May 2004, Manchester , UK .
- F.T. Smith, R. Purvis, S.C.R. Dennis, M.A. Jones, N.C. Ovenden and M. Tadjfar (2003). Fluid flow through various branching tubes. Journal of Engineering Mathematics 47 (3-4), pp. 277-298.
- F.T. Smith, N.C. Ovenden, P.T. Franke and D.J. Doorly (2003). What happens to pressure when a flow enters a side branch? Journal of Fluid Mechanics. 479 pp. 231-258.
- N.C. Ovenden and F.T. Smith (2003). On generation of horseshoe vortices by corrugated surfaces, surface roughnesses or pipe bends. Journal of Engineering Mathematics. 45 (1), pp. 5-20.
- N.C. Ovenden (2002). Near cut-on cut-off transition in lined ducts with flow , Paper AIAA 2002-2445 of the 8 th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 17-19 June 2002, Breckenridge, Colorado, USA.
This page last modified
6 January, 2012
by Nick Ovenden